Friday, May 11, 2007

Five things that I think are awful today

  1. New York City - when a whole city is as pretentious as I am, I cannot be a fan.
  2. American Idol - if you are a fan of music, do I even have to justify this with any reasoning?
  3. Precipitation - rain, snow, sleet, hail, and equestrian racing.
  4. Anna Nicole Smith posthumous press coverage - actually include pre-posthumous press coverage as well. Why was she famous again?
  5. Phlegm that I cough up that doesn't quite make it out the back of my throat - nasty.

...and one thing that is awesome
  1. Jewfros - I saw a pair on the T last night and it reinforced how much I respect the young Hebrew community for fighting the man. "Take that Uncle Morty!"


I know this may come as a surprise to you bigots, but not all comedians are Jewish