Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007 is New Blog Title/URL Day!

Hooray!

So today I finally came up with a title for this blog that I'm very happy with. I liked the first title: [insert witty/clever/ironic title of blog here] but it had too many flaws. It was too long, it didn't roll of the tongue easily, and I feel that it wasn't that marketable.

But in your About Me, you say that you're not interested in promoting/branding yourself?

That is correct imaginary occasional anonymous reader, I am not interested is marketing myself, but sure as shit I'm interested in marketing my blog. Like every other blogger I want people to read what I have to say, or else I would just have a diary (well probably a journal because diaries are for girls).

And for anyone who bookmarked this blog (I doubt that, I don't even have it bookmarked), the old URL is dead. I never liked crapamajig, it was a game time decision when I wanted to get this blog going a few months back. I also added contact info in case you would like to e-mail me and tell me what a terrible writer I am, and a legal section with information that I will not guarantee is legally accurate because I'm not a lawyer.

If this cat starts hanging around you, kiss your ass goodbye.

So if you still haven't heard about the cat that can predict when nursing home patients are going to die then read this article. If you don't have the time, or it's been deleted from the server, here's the best quote:

Doctors say most of the people who get a visit from the sweet-faced, gray-and-white cat are so ill they probably don't know he's there, so patients aren't aware he's a harbinger of death.

Harbinger of death? That cat sounds too metal to be hanging out at a nursing home.

No comments: