Friday, March 21, 2008

Obligatory Easter post

Sorry, I'm not talking about March Madness (and my bracket is doing shitty, so I won't be talking about it either, fucking college kids who can't perform under pressure). So Easter is this coming Sunday. La de fuckin' da! Way to ruin my weekend Christians. It was supposed to be the final week of our bowling season, but everyone has to spend time in church or with their families. Losers. Despite the brief 'woe is me' complaining and religion bashing there is a positive. Nestlé Crunch Nest Eggs are back in Full Force, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam style. Sweet tap dancing Christ! To me, these little bastards are like crack is to a heroin addict. Actually I should have went with crack addict, but I don't feel like using the backspace key today. Oaklfuaidlsausnfl!11!!!11 See, no backspace. Anyway, thank god Jesus was killed so I can enjoy Crunch Eggs every year. Way to take one for the team guy!



I think that's enough blasphemy for one day. Happy Easter, or enjoy Sunday Jews, Muslims, Atheists, Buddhists, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no more Christmas presents for you.

Jesus is going to burn your Thriller jacket, and use the ashes to dirty your kitchen floor just enough that the Scuba can't clean it.

Yea, I bet you're already repenting.

And you know what else? He was so pissed at you, he made CBS cancel Jericho; so thanks for ruining that for everyone else, you think-for-yourselfer.