Wednesday, October 17, 2007

U Can't Touch This

I know I've been lacking in posts the last week or so, but work has gotten in the way, which also explains why I'm writing this in Chicago.

Two things to add to my last post critiquing the Chicagoland area:

The accent around here is beyond awful. I know the Boston accent is retahded (hence why I dropped it), but I want to start throwing haymakers. And the worst part of that statement is that I notice it mostly coming from women. I don't want to Ike Turner anyone, so I'm going to try to deal for a couple more days.

However, the Central Time Zone is awesome. I'm quite disappointed in the result of games 3 and 4 of the ALCS, but at least I was able to watch them an hour earlier than I'm used to (well, kind of).

So what does Chicago have to do with the title? Nothing, so keep reading jackass.

I don't remember how, but at some point this week I came across MC Hammer's blog. No bullshit, MC "banana hammock" himself. Why am I bringing this up? First, because MC Hammer is awesome, despite the stupid wardrobe back in the day. Second, because MC Hammer seems to post all the time on his blog. I on the other hand don't post that often.

My posting schedule is as follows: I post when I have the time to write something worthy of other people spending a few minutes of their precious time to hopefully enjoy. So what does that mean?

I am more important than MC Hammer.

Now I just need someone to animate a show about me saving the day by wearing magical dancing shoes.

No comments: