Friday, February 22, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive

On Wednesday I may have taken a little credit for Barack Obama's recent democratic nominee primary/caucus victories (eleven in a row as of this writing). So to offset my growing ego I decided to give something back, an offer to give more endorsements to the other little people out there. Yesterday I just received my first request. Here's the e-mail:

Hi Jonathan,

Congratulations on all your accomplishments in last few months! I noticed you may be very busy. Are you still teaching at Dance Spectrum? If you are, Jessica would like to continue her lessons with you. She is done with her soccer season and looking to start dancing again. Please let us know if you are available. Thank you.

Su

Some people would say that Su sent this e-mail to my address thinking I was Jonathan that worked at Dance Spectrum and appeared on Dancing With the Stars. I am not. He's a sellout. And those people are wrong.

I would say Su knows talent when he reads it, and would like me to endorse Jessica's dancing ability, especially if she expects to be taught by some guy who was on TV. Consider it done Su.

Jessica the dancer/soccer player is endorsed by White Boys Can Dance.

Who's next?

1 comment:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

Dear Jonathan,
my daughter came home from your class the other day complaining you impregnated her, but i assured her you were one of those gays... this is correct?
Sincerely,
Jan