Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ruh Roh!

As I mentioned in Tuesday's post, I'm going to be really busy the next couple weeks, so don't be surprised if/when my posting output greatly diminishes. That being said, I've lined up a few guests to hopefully fill in for me. First up is my cousin Billy, who resides in Sweetwater, Texas. Take it away Billy.

This past Tuesday the Westminster Kennel Club crowned Uno, a 15 inch Beagle, best in show. That's all well and good, but as a moral member of society I am outraged and offended in their decision to broadcast this debaucherious event on television, where children could watch. For those out of the loop, I have obtained some photographic evidence that will clue you into what I'm talking about. Due to the NSFW nature of the images, I have decided to post them after the jump. [I removed the jump due to it screwing up the layout of the whole blog -Jon]



You can clearly see that dog's bulge. How disgusting!


Why hasn't the FCC stepped in?


Some people would call this a dog show, I would go as far as to call it a peep show.

No comments: